Curse of the Crimson Throne
Follower of Shelyn; the Eternal Rose
Raised as an orphan in the temple of Shelyn, her parents are unknown.
Se grew to become a beauty, and some regard her as especially blessed by the goddess’ attentions.
- I am peaceful. I come first with a rose. I act to prevent conflict before it blossoms.
- I never strike first, unless it is the only way to protect the innocent.
- I accept surrender if my opponent can be redeemed and I never assume that they cannot be. All things that live love beauty, and I will show beauty’s answer to them.
- I will never destroy a work of art, nor allow one to come to harm unless greater art arises from its loss. I will only sacrifice art if doing so allows me to save a life, for untold beauty can arise from an awakened soul.
- I see beauty in others. As a rough stone hides a diamond, a drab face may hide the heart of a saint.
- I lead by example, not with my blade. Where my blade passes, a life is cut short, and the world’s potential for beauty is lessened.
- I live my life as art. I will choose an art and perfect it. When I have mastered it, I will choose another. The works I leave behind make life richer for those who follow.